The Loveland Museum Center, founded in 1975, is a non-profit organization, with the goal of preserving the greater Loveland Area's past for generations to come. The museum is run by a volunteer Board of Trustees, elected every two years, over 100 volunteers, and a professional part time Director. Operating expenses are supplied by membership fees, donations, and interest from endowments.
Donations and payments for museum events are now accepted online using PayPal. A PayPal account is not required and most credit card types are accepted.
The museum depends on both individuals and corporate members for its continued support and invites you to become a member of this vibrant community organization. Simply print out the below order form and mail it to the following address along with your check to LMC:
Loveland Museum Center
201 Riverside Drive
Loveland, Ohio 45140
Many volunteer opportunities are available.
- Serve as a docent or greeter during weekend hours
- Lead school or other group tours
- Work in the gift shop
- Filing, cataloging or data entry in the library
- Volunteer for various committees
- Fund raising activities
- Assist in the planning and implementation of special events and programs
- Help with displays
- Take care of the herb garden